Compare Walmart vs Perdue BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Perdue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Perdue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Perdue scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 2,897 more reviews than Perdue that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,497 more reviews than Perdue that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,649 more reviews than Perdue that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Walmart part-time for less than a year
Pay, great hours, free food, discounts, able to dress up in costume for Halloween.
Felt left out, favoritism, work you like a full time employee but pays you for part time.
Advice to Management
Open more registers, check up on your employees more often and make sure everyone is getting along.