Compare Walmart vs Pizza Hut BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Pizza Hut compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Pizza Hut. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pizza Hut scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Pizza Hut.
- Walmart had 2,029 more reviews than Pizza Hut that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walmart had 1,411 more reviews than Pizza Hut that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Pizza Hut full-time for more than a year
- Great tips and a lot of hours
-long night shifts specially on weekends if you are the closing driver
Advice to Management
GMs need to be more selective about their shift managers and constantly keep an eye on how they manage the store