Compare Walmart vs Ross Stores BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Ross Stores compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Ross Stores. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Ross Stores scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Ross Stores.
- Walmart had 1,496 more reviews than Ross Stores that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Ross Stores full-time for more than a year
Day to day is very different some days can be extremely stressful and others a complete breeze
Low staff, absent leadership, unrealistic expectations
Advice to Management
Hire more employees