Compare Walmart vs State of South Carolina BETASee how working at Walmart vs. State of South Carolina compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. State of South Carolina. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- State of South Carolina scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 1,412 more reviews than State of South Carolina that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State of South Carolina.
I have been working at Walmart full-time
I have very considerate managers that care about their associates and actually strive to make shopping and work experiences better.
A lot of the stores in my area have very iffy management and the store suffers because of them
Advice to Management
Make an effort to engage with your associates instead of just issuing commands, ask them how they are doing or what you can do to be a better manager