Compare Walmart vs Tyson Foods BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Tyson Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Tyson Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tyson Foods scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 2,820 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,421 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,616 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walmart had 1,234 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Tyson Foods full-time
Attendance and Sign On Pay and Bonuses
I couldn't handle the cold environment and the heavy lifting while on this job
Advice to Management
Women didn't have any opportunities to advance in this company, that was the deciding factor when I left.