Compare Walmart vs Waffle House BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Waffle House compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Waffle House. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Waffle House scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Waffle House.
- Walmart had 1,437 more reviews than Waffle House that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Waffle House part-time for less than a year
You get to met new people everyday
Covid slow things down Slow Nothing busy Management Monte is a great boss
Advice to Management
Im a hard worker Im always on time an never call off work