Compare Walt Disney Company vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Kaiser Permanente had 752 more reviews than Walt Disney Company that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Kaiser Permanente had 35 more reviews than Walt Disney Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Walt Disney Company part-time for more than a year
A great company to work for! Managers are super influential and willing to help you with your career goals.
Many, many hours and 6 day work weeks.
I worked at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than a year
health insurance good people to work with scheduling close to home no early morning shifts
I would have liked to have more variety in food choices available for employees to purchase.
Advice to Management
Have honest, but anonymous periodic reviews from employees