Compare Walt Disney Company vs NBCUniversal BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. NBCUniversal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. NBCUniversal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- NBCUniversal scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Walt Disney Company had 81 more reviews than NBCUniversal that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Walt Disney Company had 221 more reviews than NBCUniversal that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walt Disney Company had 51 more reviews than NBCUniversal that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 3 years
Easy to change work schedule or give away shifts Management helpful in personal development Plenty of ways to find overtime during peak season
Some locations are small and make it difficult to advance