Compare Walt Disney Company vs University of Southern California BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. University of Southern California compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. University of Southern California. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- University of Southern California scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Walt Disney Company had 245 more reviews than University of Southern California that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Walt Disney Company had 112 more reviews than University of Southern California that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walt Disney Company.
- "Neighborhood" was the most mentioned Con at University of Southern California.
I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 5 years
Great environment and co-workers, it's a wonderful company to work for.
Quick turnover of upper management, results in constantly shifting plans.
Advice to Management
It would be great if upper management stayed in their roles for longer than a year.
I worked at University of Southern California full-time
Good place for growth Friendly environment Much more I can say but don't want to stay on this page forever
No cons come to mind. Darn this 20 word minimum. What else should I talk about now? Darn this 20 word minimum. What else should I talk about now?