Compare Warner Bros. vs Twentieth Century Fox BETASee how working at Warner Bros. vs. Twentieth Century Fox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Warner Bros. vs. Twentieth Century Fox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Warner Bros. scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Twentieth Century Fox scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Warner Bros..
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Twentieth Century Fox.
- Warner Bros. had 23 more reviews than Twentieth Century Fox that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for more than a year
Great company to work for with a lot of well respects coworkers.
No cons that I can think of. The company just need to check the salary to match with the salary of other company to keep people from leaving the company.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work