Compare WarnerMedia vs FOX Sports BETASee how working at WarnerMedia vs. FOX Sports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WarnerMedia vs. FOX Sports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WarnerMedia scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- FOX Sports scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- WarnerMedia had 177 more reviews than FOX Sports that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- WarnerMedia had 37 more reviews than FOX Sports that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at FOX Sports for less than a year
I felt really valued as an employee and intern by the management in my department, and they really wanted me to grow there. I felt very comfortable and appreciated even though I was just an intern.... They treated me really well.
Program only lasted a few weeks, and got cut short due to Covid. I wish that it could've lasted longer.