Compare Washington Department of Health vs State of Washington BETASee how working at Washington Department of Health vs. State of Washington compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Washington Department of Health vs. State of Washington. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Washington Department of Health scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- State of Washington scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- State of Washington had 7 more reviews than Washington Department of Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Retires" was the most mentioned Con at Washington Department of Health.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at State of Washington.
I have been working at Washington Department of Health full-time
The support you have is great
Basically a call center job
I have been working at State of Washington full-time
Health Benefits Overtime Schedule Retirement Pension
Base Salary is very low No bonus's No Company match on 401K Deferred Compensation
Advice to Management
Care more about the employees.