Compare Waste Management vs Amazon BETASee how working at Waste Management vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Waste Management vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Waste Management scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Waste Management.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,751 more reviews than Waste Management that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
Work with lots of smart people, compensated well, and allowed to self drive.
High expectations from all employees
Advice to Management
Get people back in office as soon as they safely can - its an important part of our culture and overall work satisfaction.