Compare Waste Management vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Waste Management vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Waste Management vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Waste Management scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,975 more reviews than Waste Management that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 1,441 more reviews than Waste Management that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Waste Management.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Waste Management full-time for more than a year
Come in early and get of early depending on your route. Great benefits for you and your family. Free education for you and your family. Good pay!!
Really no cons just do what you have to do and that’s it.
Advice to Management
Concentrate on routes. their are many rout that can easily be corrected and don’t be influenced by drivers how a route should be ran. Som advice is good but not influenced.