Compare Wendy's vs Chipotle BETASee how working at Wendy's vs. Chipotle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wendy's vs. Chipotle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wendy's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Chipotle scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Wendy's.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Chipotle.
- Chipotle had 83 more reviews than Wendy's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Chipotle full-time for more than 3 years
Great corporate culture and benefits. Competitive bonus structure. The company is performing well and growing rapidly. Leaders are accessible and friendly.
It can be hard to move laterally and there are not many defined career paths. Also not a flexible work-from-home schedule.