Compare Westgate Resorts vs Westgate BETASee how working at Westgate Resorts vs. Westgate compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westgate Resorts vs. Westgate. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Westgate Resorts scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Westgate scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Westgate Resorts.
- "Lesson plans" was the most mentioned Pro at Westgate.
- "Tours" was the most mentioned Con at Westgate Resorts.
- "Long commutes" was the most mentioned Con at Westgate.
I have been working at Westgate Resorts full-time for more than a year
The best reason to work at Westgate is the support of senior management.
It is not in the best neighborhood and homeless people sometimes try to hide out in areas they shouldn’t be
I have been working at Westgate full-time for less than a year
Great pay, bonuses, leadership, and high motivational atmosphere!
Some slow time during slow weeks, some long wait time on being paid for certain sales that were financed.
Advice to Management
Give some people more chances, at becoming better salesman/saleswoman. They can't learn and get comfortable when they're not getting tours, and it also is a huge waste to company resources