Compare Weyerhaeuser vs Seneca Sawmill BETASee how working at Weyerhaeuser vs. Seneca Sawmill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Weyerhaeuser vs. Seneca Sawmill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Weyerhaeuser scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Seneca Sawmill scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Weyerhaeuser.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Weyerhaeuser.
I worked at Seneca Sawmill full-time for more than 3 years
Seneca Sawmill was an absolute pleasure to work for. Great pay and benefits. Excellent management and a company that really cared about their employees. The best part was the people who strived to... work collaboratively and instill a sense of purpose.
Job duties were widely varied which involved putting on many different hats, but management was always there in ensure we weren’t in over our head.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. You made me feel like I was part of a family rather than an employee.