Compare WideOrbit vs MuleSoft BETASee how working at WideOrbit vs. MuleSoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WideOrbit vs. MuleSoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WideOrbit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- MuleSoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at WideOrbit.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at MuleSoft.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WideOrbit.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at MuleSoft.
I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than 10 years
Great company with leadership who truly cares about both their employees and their customers. The company acts ethically and transparently and provides thoughtful solutions to the issues facing the... business.
Core solutions are getting a bit long-in-the-tooth (server-based vs. SaaS) without a comprehensive plan to update. Recent growth has slowed which impacts the number of new opportunities provided to... staff but this may change as new initiatives take off.
Advice to Management
Create and share (and regularly update) the long-term vision for the company.
I have been working at MuleSoft full-time for more than a year
Get to sell an industry leading product. Being apart of Salesforce has helped grow and expand our deals. MuleSoft culture is strong with team members that pay it forward including sales leadership.... Senior leadership leads by example in being authentic with good or bad news.
MuleSoft seems to take pride in how complex our selling process is. It's a very technical product and so give yourself a 5-6 month knowledge ramp up period. Lots of internal meetings can distract... from your day job.
Advice to Management
Find ways to automate our internal sales processes and take proactive action to reduce internal meetings.