Compare Wiley vs Pearson BETASee how working at Wiley vs. Pearson compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wiley vs. Pearson. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wiley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pearson scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Pearson had 193 more reviews than Wiley that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Pearson had 110 more reviews than Wiley that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Pearson had 73 more reviews than Wiley that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Wiley full-time
Most of the people at Wiley genuinely love what they do. The education and learning sectors are seeing high growth so it is an exciting time to be involved in the industry. The Wiley family is... involved in the direction of the company which brings another level caring and commitment.
It generally has a warm culture, depending on what business unit you are involved in. The business units are siloed and not incentivized to cross-collaborate.
I have been working at Pearson full-time
Educational, Communicative, Innovative, Encouraging, and Fun! Working here doesn't feel like work, it is amazing!
None, this company is a must. I implore you to seek any opportunity with Pearson that may present itself
Advice to Management
You are doing an amazing job!