Compare Williams-Sonoma vs Crate and Barrel BETASee how working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Crate and Barrel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Crate and Barrel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Crate and Barrel scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Williams-Sonoma.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Crate and Barrel.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Williams-Sonoma.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
I worked at Crate and Barrel part-time for more than a year
The sales people I worked with were great. Everyone worked as a team to meet daily store sales goals.
Didn't get enough hours to work some weeks.
Advice to Management
Keep the lines of communication open, cross train your employees and stay positive!