Compare Williams-Sonoma vs Crate and Barrel BETASee how working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Crate and Barrel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Crate and Barrel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Williams-Sonoma scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Crate and Barrel scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Williams-Sonoma.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Crate and Barrel.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Williams-Sonoma.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
I worked at Crate and Barrel
During the internship I had hands on leadership that would spend the time to teach me the systems and include me in cross functional projects .
The internship pay was below market average and started late. We did not get the opportunity to share the internship project with other interns.