Compare Williams-Sonoma vs Gap BETASee how working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams-Sonoma vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gap scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 158 more reviews than Williams-Sonoma that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 295 more reviews than Williams-Sonoma that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Williams-Sonoma.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Gap.
I worked at Gap part-time for less than a year
It's extremely boring and where I worked only Hispanic tourists shopped there so I often had trouble being able to communicate to my customers so I did what I could. I felt like I should've been... notified of this.
I was able to pretend to do something a lot since there's nothing really to do. The part about building the mannequins and dressing them is a little hard. They're really big about being super fast at... everything which is all department stores.