Compare Williams-Sonoma, Inc. vs West Elm BETASee how working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. vs. West Elm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. vs. West Elm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- West Elm scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. had 196 more reviews than West Elm that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Williams-Sonoma, Inc..
- "West elm" was the most mentioned Con at West Elm.
I have been working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. full-time for more than a year
Recognition for hard work, flexibility in schedule, overtime opportunities, work from home, good benefits, brand shopping discounts
Customer service position can be stressful
I have been working at West Elm full-time
The management team at my west elm was amazing - although I have yet to meet upper management. It is a joy to come to work and is the first place I’ve felt happy to be here as much as I am.
Pay is a little low
Advice to Management
Pay needs to be higher