Compare Williams vs Chesapeake Energy BETASee how working at Williams vs. Chesapeake Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams vs. Chesapeake Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Williams scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Chesapeake Energy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Williams.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Chesapeake Energy.
- Chesapeake Energy had 2 more reviews than Williams that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Williams for less than a year
I very much enjoyed my internship experience at Williams during the summer of 2020. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Williams' HR Employee Development Team adapted their internship program... extremely well to the situation and did their best to provide a meaningful and educational experience. Everything I did as an intern was real and meaningful work that brought value to the company as a whole. I was given many networking opportunities, as well as opportunities to showcase my work and talents through various presentations to company leadership. The culture of the company is welcoming and healthy, with a large emphasis on personal development and collaboration.
I have no cons for Williams.