Compare Williams vs Technip BETASee how working at Williams vs. Technip compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Williams vs. Technip. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Williams scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Technip scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Williams had 30 more reviews than Technip that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Williams.
- "Oil and gas" was the most mentioned Con at Technip.
I worked at Williams for less than a year
I very much enjoyed my internship experience at Williams during the summer of 2020. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Williams' HR Employee Development Team adapted their internship program... extremely well to the situation and did their best to provide a meaningful and educational experience. Everything I did as an intern was real and meaningful work that brought value to the company as a whole. I was given many networking opportunities, as well as opportunities to showcase my work and talents through various presentations to company leadership. The culture of the company is welcoming and healthy, with a large emphasis on personal development and collaboration.
I have no cons for Williams.