Compare Workday vs DayNine Consulting BETASee how working at Workday vs. DayNine Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. DayNine Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DayNine Consulting scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at DayNine Consulting.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at DayNine Consulting.
I have been working at Workday full-time
They really value their employees and want to be right by them. They offer valuable benefits and perks Fun events on site Good work/life balance and employee wellness activities are... encouraged ESPP and stock grants Leadership trust is high
Not very open to remote employees Level of politics in some teams is very high Very difficult to get promoted