Compare Workday vs Yapstone BETASee how working at Workday vs. Yapstone compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workday vs. Yapstone. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workday scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Yapstone scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Close to bart" was the most mentioned Pro at Yapstone.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Yapstone.
I have been working at Workday full-time
They really value their employees and want to be right by them. They offer valuable benefits and perks Fun events on site Good work/life balance and employee wellness activities are... encouraged ESPP and stock grants Leadership trust is high
Not very open to remote employees Level of politics in some teams is very high Very difficult to get promoted
I have been working at Yapstone full-time for more than 3 years
Co-workers; unlimited FTO; great benefits; opportunity to learn new skills.
If you want a 9-5 job and put in minimal effort, this is not the place for you.
Advice to Management
2020 has brought changes in management (including the top tier), all for the better. The future looks brighter with the current executive team. You've done much better with communication, team work..., transparency.