Compare Working America vs Fund for the Public Interest BETASee how working at Working America vs. Fund for the Public Interest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Working America vs. Fund for the Public Interest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Working America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fund for the Public Interest scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Working America.
- "Canvassing" was the most mentioned Pro at Fund for the Public Interest.
- Fund for the Public Interest had 129 more reviews than Working America that mentioned "Canvassing" as a Con.
I worked at Fund for the Public Interest full-time
I loved being able to help others and educate the public on current events.
Working outside and dealing with ignorance which can sometimes be disheartening but there is strength in struggle.
Advice to Management