Compare XTRA Lease vs Tulsa Zoo BETASee how working at XTRA Lease vs. Tulsa Zoo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at XTRA Lease vs. Tulsa Zoo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- XTRA Lease scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tulsa Zoo scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Berkshire hathaway" was the most mentioned Pro at XTRA Lease.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at XTRA Lease.
I have been working at XTRA Lease full-time for more than a year
High quality, in depth training that helps prepare you to run Operations at another branch after promotion. The schedule is extremely consistent with weekends off. Very nice and very bright people... work for this company and they don't look at you as just another employee. They value everyone.
No cons for this awesome company.
I worked at Tulsa Zoo full-time
It was really easy work, I was a Zone captain and all I did was walk around the zoo and made sure no one was littering or trying to climb inside the cages. I wore the cool outfit and everything. Best... thing was seeing the animals everyday.
Had to buy our food in the food court with no employee discount.