Compare YMCA vs Bank of America BETASee how working at YMCA vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at YMCA vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- YMCA scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at YMCA.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Non profit" was the most mentioned Con at YMCA.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time
Great health benefits 80 hours of paid sick time 3 weeks paid vacation, can purchase an extra week for a total of 4 weeks. Supportive and helpful teammates.
Job can be stressful, particularly when having to deal with title companies. Title company employees provide little to no communication. Which results in you having to place phone calls and sending... emails