Compare Yale New Haven Hospital vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Yale New Haven Hospital vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yale New Haven Hospital vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 42 more reviews than Yale New Haven Hospital that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 104 more reviews than Yale New Haven Hospital that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Pay for parking" was the most mentioned Con at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I have been working at Yale New Haven Hospital part-time for less than a year
clear mission and supported team
The HR location and hard to access for asking questions
Advice to Management
improving the HR and have them available to answer questions
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time for more than 10 years
12 hour shifts, weekly pay, opportunity to grow.
No cons that I can think of