Compare Yell vs KellyMitchell Group BETASee how working at Yell vs. KellyMitchell Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yell vs. KellyMitchell Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yell scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- KellyMitchell Group scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Yell.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at KellyMitchell Group.
- Yell had 2 more reviews than KellyMitchell Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years
Unlimited earnings opportunity. Territory management is like running your own business.
Targets can be tough to hit. Particular focus on different products, focus shifts. Lots of admin work
I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time for more than a year
First and foremost the people are what make this company! From day one I've felt supported, encouraged, and challenged by my coworkers through both the wins and losses in this job. In only two... years I've been able to move from a recruiter into the client engagement side, and now as a Market Director I've had the opportunity to open up a brand new market for KM! Being at a smaller company gives you those opportunities and KM's leadership supports you wholeheartedly in your goals.
Sometimes this industry is difficult to be in with the constant ups and downs, but in the end your hard work always pays off.