Compare Yelp vs EXCEED IT Services BETASee how working at Yelp vs. EXCEED IT Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yelp vs. EXCEED IT Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yelp scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- EXCEED IT Services scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Yelp.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
I worked at EXCEED IT Services full-time for more than a year
1. Company facilities are very good. 2. Some of the management team are supportive and professional.
1. There is no clear process. 2. There is no PMO office to monitor the projects healthiness. 3. They treat sales as a business owner and pay as an employee. 4. The potential for growth is very... low. 5. There is no incentive program to motivate the employee 6. they try to pay as less as they can with no possibility to ask for an increment as it will be KPI based and by default be added to your target. 7. the achievers got get their commission as per their expectation as the management and finance try to do whatever they can to deduct from the commission. 8. the company strategy changed as their no longer technical team inside EXCEED so all the services outsourced to the services provider with no monitoring on their quality of the services. 9. Achiever and non-achiever treated the same way. 10. they are hiring junior resources in a big title without any experience in that field and as a sales, you have to deal with them. 11. High turn over in the last 2 years, due to bad management.
Advice to Management
Try to fix the policy and the relation with the sales team before you loos the remaining few senior resources.