Compare Yelp vs Uber BETASee how working at Yelp vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Yelp vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Yelp.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
- "Wear and tear" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Yelp full-time
lots of room for advancement - easy to get pay increases just depends on your total sales and you automatically get them- great benefits - management is extremely helpful - they give you everything... you need to succeed and then some.
working from home can be hard. Some days the job is difficult and can get pretty stressful but thats any job that is worth doing.
Advice to Management
so far so good