Compare Zazzle vs Balsam Brands BETASee how working at Zazzle vs. Balsam Brands compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zazzle vs. Balsam Brands. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zazzle scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Balsam Brands scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Zazzle" was the most mentioned Pro at Zazzle.
- "Balsam brands" was the most mentioned Pro at Balsam Brands.
- "Zazzle" was the most mentioned Con at Zazzle.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Balsam Brands.
I have been working at Zazzle full-time for less than a year
1) Outstanding onboarding process and great support from the hiring manager. 2) Great benefits. 3) Opportunities to learn and grow with the company. 4) Better than advertised openness, diversity,... culture, and belonging. 5) Colleagues friendly and willing to help just as advertised. 6) Truly remote with office options (employee safety precautions are a priority) 7) regular updates on company’s vision, solutions, wins, charity events, etc., work anniversary. 8) Great work life balance.
None- everything is better than described and advertised!
Advice to Management
I am about 30 days with the Company and I am beyond amazed so far. I have never witnessed a company who gives so much priority to its employees( you are the heart of the company). The belonging cues... you create through your openness, generosity, engagement and shared vision creates loyalty and dedication from your team. Please never loose sight of that