Compare Zillow vs AirHelp BETASee how working at Zillow vs. AirHelp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. AirHelp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 109 more reviews than AirHelp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at AirHelp.
I have been working at AirHelp full-time for less than a year
(1) I have a chance to use all of my skills to make a difference for my team, and the customers. (2) Startup world is fast paced, different each day. (3) Truly international company, helps me learn... about the world and understand different culture
(1) Chaotic because it's a startup and globally distributed. (2) Phone calls with different countries take some time to get used to.
Advice to Management
Keep growing. Keep hiring amazing people. Thanks for giving us freedom to do our work.