Compare Zillow vs Trulia BETASee how working at Zillow vs. Trulia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. Trulia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 8 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 73 more reviews than Trulia that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Zillow had 40 more reviews than Trulia that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "Zillow" was the most mentioned Con at Trulia.
I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year
Zillow is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Our technology and products are amazing, but the culture is what sets ZG apart. I've never seen an organization use their Core Values every... single day. Zillow really cares about their employees which is shown through compensation/benefits, career development tools and conversations, DTO, etc.
None that I can think of!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! Allowing WFH through the rest of the year is great, but I hope we can keep the conversation going post-COVID. If we allow internal opportunities to be open to any office or... location, that will allow for more career growth.