Compare Zumasys vs Kore1 BETASee how working at Zumasys vs. Kore1 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zumasys vs. Kore1. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zumasys scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kore1 scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Travel incentive" was the most mentioned Pro at Zumasys.
- "Highly recommend" was the most mentioned Pro at Kore1.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zumasys.
- "Cons to report" was the most mentioned Con at Kore1.
I have been working at Zumasys full-time for more than a year
Their stance on communication is very impressive. More open about business direction, position and goals than most. They're very interested in their employees lives, their community and general... well-being. There's encouragement and support to learn new things and gain experience. Employees are given a lot of headway when exploring new ideas, optimizations, etc. There's lot of really good people. Not just smart, talented or driven (most are all of the above) but genuinely good people on top of everything else.
A little chaotic with recent changes and people are spread a little thin. If you don't regulate your own time then it's easy to get bogged down and overwork yourself. A little lacking on some... policy/procedure items that can be frustrating to deal with.
Advice to Management
Don't overextend. Take the time to shore up the foundations and make sure things are done right and in a good place before moving ahead.
I worked at Kore1
Kore1, specifically Jim Daly, has some great opportunities and the communication was good from beginning to end. The recruiters give you great tip & pointers and feedback from certain companies as... well.
No cons at this moment!