Compare Zynga vs Square BETASee how working at Zynga vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zynga vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zynga scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Square scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Zynga had 25 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Zynga had 40 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years
I’ve been a game developer for over 25 years. My experience with Zynga has exceeded my expectations in every aspect including compensation, benefits, and projects. The biggest dream come true,... however, is the work-life balance: being given the trust and autonomy to work remotely when needed. Additionally, Zynga’s commitment to employee health and safety during the Coronavirus pandemic has made quarantining a smooth adjustment, and allowed the company to continue to grow and actually flourish since more folks are sheltering at home playing Zynga games. I am grateful and humbled to be part of the Zynga family!
I waited too long to look for a job here.