Compare Zynga vs Uber BETASee how working at Zynga vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zynga vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zynga scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zynga.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zynga.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Uber for more than a year
You can set your own hours. You have the ability to work as much or as little as you'd like. Get to meet interesting people.
Some days you can be online all day and only get a few rides. If you work overnight, it is hard to see house numbers, making it hard to pick up/drop-off customers. As a female, I sometimes feel... nervous picking up male passengers.
Advice to Management
Allow female drivers and riders to request the gender of their driver, especially overnight