Compare eBay vs Facebook BETASee how working at eBay vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at eBay vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- eBay scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at eBay.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 343 more reviews than eBay that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at eBay full-time for more than 10 years
An Organisation that has a clear purpose, empowers ownership for work you are accountable for, driven, community orientated, deep seated culture and beliefs/values. Enables you to bring your whole... self to work - you are who you are and eBay helps to bring out the best in you.
A lot of intensity, which is both awesome and challenging at the same time, sometimes.
Advice to Management
Continue to stay authentic to the foundations that eBay was grounded on 25 yrs ago.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations