Compare eharmony vs Fuhu BETASee how working at eharmony vs. Fuhu compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at eharmony vs. Fuhu. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- eharmony scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at eharmony.
- "Free snacks" was the most mentioned Pro at Fuhu.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at eharmony.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fuhu.
I have been working at Fuhu full-time
Some reviews on here by short timers or contractors who are bitter, are just because they don't have any perspective on how business actually works and they live in a bubble. The management here are... the hardest working, most passionate and genuinely good people I have ever met. The CEO is the friendliest and most approachable guy I've seen where he'll stop and say hello and ask you how your day is when I bet he has a million things on his mind. THe culture values competency and dedication, not just hours put in.
The company's innovation and speed to market has always been its greatest core competency, but the obstacles have been operations in terms of inventory management.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in and mentor those that show competency and commitment. Be faster to call out wrong fits, for the sake of the rest of the company.