Compare iProspect vs Milestone BETASee how working at iProspect vs. Milestone compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at iProspect vs. Milestone. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- iProspect scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Milestone scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- iProspect had 14 more reviews than Milestone that mentioned "Great place" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at iProspect.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at Milestone.
I worked at iProspect full-time for more than a year
I really enjoyed my time at iProspect and felt like the environment overall was positive and one that fostered professional growth + knowledge sharing across teams/disciplines. There was emphasis... on collaboration at all levels and it was great having strong men and women in leadership roles. More than other agencies I’ve been at, I felt like DAN/iP made a clear effort to communicate transparently with their employees, which supported the culture and respect/appreciation for the work being done.
There were staffing struggles like any agency, and certain accounts were prioritized over others. That is business, but it’s unfair for those on the less important teams. Favoritism was a thing,... and you could see that by who was promoted and how quickly. Some people had to fight harder for much deserved promotions. While there may be cons, I've seen other agencies and the grass is not greener - the grass is pretty green at iProspect as long as you know how to advocate for yourself.
Advice to Management
Consider revisiting the review/promotion process. I saw some valuable talent leave because this process failed them. Otherwise, keep up the programs related to learning and development and the... regular business update sessions with Jeremy - I think those went a long way.