Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) at Pacific Gas and Electric
What do employees from different demographic backgrounds think about diversity, equity and inclusion at Pacific Gas and Electric? Read what Pacific Gas and Electric is doing to promote DEI in the workplace and how the company supports individuals of varying gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion and other attributes.
Ratings for Diversity & Inclusion
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pacific Gas and Electric and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
DEI Programs & Initiatives at Pacific Gas and Electric
Diversity and Inclusion
- PG&E continues to employ a higher percentage of women and minorities in our workforce than the national average for gas and electric companies, but our benchmarking doesn’t stop there.
- At PG&E, we are committed to making diversity and inclusion integral to all that we do and representing the broad diversity of the communities we serve.
- We ensure that our employees always feel safe on the job, that their voices and ideas are heard and that everyone experiences a sense of belonging at PG&E.
- As a company we closely monitor how we fill our jobs and bring greater awarenes
FAQs about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
All answers shown come directly from Pacific Gas and Electric Reviews and are not edited or altered.
How is diversity at Pacific Gas and Electric?
...Competitive salaries, great benefits, challenging problems, excellent on diversity and inclusion, a few very talented people, amazing amount of resources available, can move around to different jobs in the company...Read More