- Great leadership style of the senior management.
- They make very clear that we are an asset to the organisation and our personal/professional growth is beneficial for the company.
- Mentorship provided at every step.
- Amazing and friendly work culture with the freedom to be yourself (no micromanagement)
- At work I am looking forward to selling a solution/technology that changes people lives and helps them grow their business.
- Everything is extremely organised and surprisingly very fun
I am excited to be working for Kaddra everyday, I feel we are bringing the change/helping so many businesses make it big even during Covid times.
It's a startup, so it's a challenge, which is a Pro for me but can be a con for someone. But if you love challenges like me, this is the best place to be.
Advice to Management
Keep up the leadership style, as that's very beneficial to the employees. The involvement of senior management and the fact that we can directly communicate with them is what makes the work culture absolutely positive and comfortable for us, hope we can maintain that. Kaddra has become more like a family to me now.