Read what Lingumi employees think about benefits at the company.
If you want to see a full list of benefits and perks at Lingumi listed by categories, head to their Benefits page. From insurance, health and wellness to vacation and more, find out what you could benefit from when working at Lingumi.
All answers shown come directly from Lingumi Reviews and are not edited or altered.
- Mostly lovely people who care deeply about the mission
- Good benefits
- Care about wellbeing
- Focus on D&I and active listening (although this may have been lost in recent redundancies)
- Ego-driven product team who move very slowly
- Almost no growth in the past year and are now having to pivot
- No current opportunities for progression due to very short runway and junior managers
- Some poor hiring decisions
- Generally slow and uncertain decision making (the quickest decision they've made in the past year is redundancies)
Advice to Management
- Please reflect on the suitability of some SMT members for their roles, being unable to make hard decisions and instead brush aside problems until it's too late will put the company at risk.
- Work on transparency, nothing is transparency until it can be understood by everyone so highly academic documents are not the solution