Read what WildWorks employees think about work life balance at the company and make sure this fits your lifestyle. Employees have questions about everything from the work from home policy, overtime and flexibility.
WildWorks has a work life balance rating of 4.3.
All answers shown come directly from WildWorks Reviews and are not edited or altered.
- Great work/life balance--no mandatory crunch. I'm able to work my hours and then go home, and crunch culture is not the law of the land here.
- New production staff that are doing good work to tighten up the way things are run, get development running smoother, and better ensure there isn't crunch across any teams.
- Diversity on the rise. It's been a process, and while the company still isn't perfect, there are more people fighting to steer the ship in the right direction. More diverse hires means more accountability and change for the better. I hope! (The alt-right employee mentioned in another review no longer works here either and that's quite a boon)
- I enjoy the work I do, I love being able to work on products for kids and teens to enjoy. The company cares about the products they make and the people who make them.
- I've had opportunities to expand my responsibilities in meaningful ways because my teammates/supervisors listen to what I have to contribute.
- Lack of a proper HR system. If I have a problem that requires nuance, I need to go through a supervisor.