Geisinger Health System Radiologist Salaries | Glassdoor

Geisinger Health System Radiologist Salaries

2 salaries

Base Pay

$206 - $224/hr

Total Compensation


Cash Bonus, Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Commission Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role.

Base Pay

$206 - $224/hr

Total Compensation


Be the first community member to contribute total compensation for this company

Related Salaries
Salaries in $ (USD)
See all Radiologist Salaries.

Get Email Updates

One more step! Please check your email to activate the job alert.

Geisinger Health System Benefits

  • Health Insurance(11 comments)

    “Health Insurance is rather expensive considering you are a health care employee working for a huge company. High deductibles and you are tied into...”

  • 401K Plan(7 comments)

    “They give 5% regardless. So I contribute an extra 5% and get a total of 10% contribution.”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(5 comments)

    “They offer a pretty decent amount of PTO time and are pretty good about honoring your requests for time off.”

Geisinger Health System Photos

Geisinger Health System photo of: Tree in Geisinger waiting room
Geisinger Health System photo of: Geisinger Wyoming Valley
Geisinger Health System photo of: Party in our lounge
See All PhotosSee All

Explore Radiologist Salaries

Looking beyond Geisinger Health System?

Check out the latest Radiologist Jobs or see Radiologist Salaries at other companies.

See if they're hiring! Check out the latest Geisinger Health System Jobs

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.