Électricité de France Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Électricité de France Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I had one interview that lasted for two hours. I met with a senior VP for all Back Office, Head of HR, my Group Manager and the person I was replacing. It was a typical interview, they asked for my background and sought out to see if I had the knowledge for the position. HR was alot of situational questions and HR typical questions.

Interview Questions

• I just had trouble with HR, their questions were difficult and I was not completely prepared. Be ready for situational questions and "what would you do here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They initially came with a low offer and said this position does not pay that much, but they do negotiate, I went up 25% from my initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Électricité de France

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Competency based interview. Questions ask primarily for specific examples but also a bit about motivation to take on a role and knowledge of Edf Energy. You will be contacted by their central recruitment team to arrange. For snalyst roles verbal and numerical tests can be used (shl type or similar to the ones used in graduate recruitment)

Interview Questions

• Current challenges facing EDF and the enrgy industry. Provide an example of dealing with large amount of data that one had to structure and draw conclusions upon. An example of dealing with a senior level stakeholder. An example of time when had to get fragmented informationfrom multiple sources and verify these.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Électricité de France in April 2012.

Interview

Online application
    Telephone Interview
    Numerical and logical tests
    Formal competency based questions with Manager and Senior Analyst
    Knowledge of company and industry
    Career progression questions
    Why EDF, what attracts you to EDF?
    analytical thinker
    attention to detail
    entire process took 4 weeks

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2017.

Interview

La premiere interview était avec la RH et le manager du département en question (retail). Processus basique avec des questions portées sur le Curriculum Vitae, sur l'expérience acquise et la connaissance du secteur.
    La deuxième étape fut un test de compétences en ligne (Numérique, verbal et logique) et un test de personnalité.