Électricité de France Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Électricité de France Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Électricité de France.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward. They asked many behavioral questions and took notes. People were nice in the interview but would never reply any follow up email after the interview. The result released not too slowly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation that you and your colleagues had conflicts.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Électricité de France (Telephone, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to do numerical test. After which they invited me to a telephone interview. The telephone interview was fairly easy, lots of competency questions. Make sure you research on the company and have plenty of answers to competency questions. The interview was fairly easy. downside is they don't provide you with feedback. My application was rejected after interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join EDF?
      Why did you apply for this role?
      What knowledge do you have that can help you with this job at EDF
      followed by competency questions
      best example of problem solving/ communication/ leadership   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Électricité de France (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The first interview involves the recruiter, lead accountant, and accounting manager. It was pretty straight-forward, as they asked about my previous work experience and personal strengths/weaknesses. I thought it went well, but I later found out that they are looking for people who are assertive and extroverted, which is not me. If you are more on the quiet side, then you will need to speak up and have several questions in mind for them during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you came up with an answer to a problem that differs from your co-worker's answer, how would you resolve the difference?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France (Washington, DC).

Interview

I came in to the office at the decided time, where they had forgotten to put me on the list at the front desk. Luckily the woman was understanding, and allowed me to take the elevator up to the floor EDF was on. I waited about 20 minutes before someone came to see me, and then she apologized and said she had to finish something and would be right back. I waited a while longer until she returned. She brought me to a room with a laptop set up, and told me I would be speaking via Skype with someone I was under the impression I would be meeting with in person. The connection was not great and it was difficult to hear. Beyond that, the questions were straightforward, and her manner was extremely stiff. I left feeling all right about the interview but a bit strange about the setup

Rotational Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Électricité de France.

Interview

It was very intense questioning on the phone. They had two people interview you separately and they each had a set of questions that they asked. Each interview was about an hour long.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Électricité de France (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Two in depth technical phone screens that were pretty tough but very fair followed by a round table with the team and one on one with the manager and director. This is a very smart group of people and they seem to be working very hard to make this a good place to be.

Interview Questions

• Lost of questions based on my resume. If you list it as a skill expect them to ask in-depth questions.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Électricité de France.

Interview

interview was straight forward and really centered on organizational fit. good opportunity to meet a lot of people in the organization and get questions answered about the company. best to do your research before the interview and be ready to ask questions. multiple people interview so it is a good chance to check your perspective of the company culture and your fit. started off fast, but things slowed down later

Interview Questions

• wanted to know my background and how i would apply it there   Answer Question

Project Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR to set up a short phone interview a week later. After the phone interview, I didn't hear anything for about 3 weeks. HR contacted me again asking for a second interview via video conference (I was out of state). I was told during that interview that I would hear something from HR within 2-3 weeks. I never heard anything. Not even a response to my thank you notes or follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past work experiences, how I handle difficult team members, and job specific knowledge.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Électricité de France in February 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• After you have narrowed the candidate pool based on your evaluation of the resumes you've received, and possibly a round of phone interviewing, it is time to conduct in-person interviews – and you want to make sure your interview is time well spent. These articles will help you prepare for the interviewing process and avoid common interviewing mistakes.   Answer Question

Power Trader Interview

Interview

Interviews were not as difficult as one might expect, an internal referral is very beneficial at EDF.