[24]7 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at [24]7 (Campbell, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through an Employee Referral. I had 2 rounds of telephonic interview before I was given the offer. Both of them were technical interviews by developers in the team. They began with the resume questions and jumped into coding. Each phone screen had 2 questions on general topics like Arrays, Strings etc.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at [24]7 (Campbell, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a great recruiter - it went downhill from there. Clearly, I should have heeded the Glassdoor reviews. Heed the comments by those behind the charades. Also, after 17 years with no plan to go public, etc. you have to wonder. Mismanagement appears rampant. There are too many other options to give this one a second glance.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to leave a stable, larger company for a smaller one with undefined roles.   1 Answer

Senior Director SRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7 (Campbell, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very positive, professional, and pleasant experience. Right from the online application, the process was smooth with regular update. Very transparent in sharing the feedback, that is highly regarded. Sincerely appreciate the recruiting team guidance on what to expect next in each step of the process.

Interview Questions

• Being responsible for production operations, what keeps you up at night?   1 Answer

Mobile SDK - Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Interview

Applied online. Did not get resume response for a week. Had a phone screen that went okay. Afterwards, had an onsite but was kicked out during the break. I did not care to ask why as I knew I did bad on the interviews beforehand. The questions were not what I expected and were brain teasers, mainly dealing with arrays. No code was asked, just algorithm. I did not like the questions asked and expressed my disapproval during the interview as I felt that they were not good ways to show off my Android development skills.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at [24]7 in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was one of the most unprofessional I've ever experienced. The first interview with the recruiter was less than 10 minutes and consisted of her verifying that I was ok with commuting to Campbell, and that I'd have a remote leader. I got an email from the recruiter asking if I was free to come onsite and meet with the hiring manager, and 4 hours late the recruiter updated that they had decided to go with another candidate (before I had even replied).

Senior Voice User Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7 (Alameda, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I first spoke with a supervisor twice, a team member, and a representative from talent acquisition—4 phone calls totaling about 3 hours. I was then invited to the office for a six-hour interview, including two skills tests and four additional one-on-one interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a design flaw that you've experienced with products in your own life and what you would do to fix it.   Answer Question
    • Create a flow chart for a particular user interaction.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at [24]7 (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied to the role on the company website, had two interviews. The first interviewer was 15 min late for our call. She only called me when I sent her an email and asked if the call was still on. She said she had her head down and forgot about the call. The call itself could have been handled by a robot. She made no attempt to "break the ice," went straight to the questions and made sure she interrupted me to move on to the next question as soon as she had "checked" the box.

The second interviewer started the call by saying he already has a candidate that he likes, but he is talking to me to see if I'm any better (at least he was honest). He asked some specific questions to compare me with his "candidate" and rushed through my answers as soon as he could assume the other candidate has a better experience or is a better fit. Like a shopper who has just bought something, but is looking at more shops to make sure he got a good deal.

Both interviewers came across as rude and abrupt. I wonder if it has anything to do with their corporate culture and if that is the way they treat the employees too.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the lifecycle of a lead in your current role?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at [24]7 (Campbell, CA).

Interview

It was brief and rigid. Recruiter set it up and I went to their office for the interview. The interviewer asked me a lot of questions about my experience. I answered all of them the I also asked about the company.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at [24]7 (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My first email response from the recruiter was her asking me for w-2, quota, and references before we even had our first call. I felt it was horribly inappropriate and unprofessional. I responded cordially and professionally but have made the decision to exit the process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at [24]7 (Campbell, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Applied to job posting
    2. Phone interview with in-house recruiter
    3. Onsite interview with in-house recruiter
    4. Onsite interview with Leadership team
    5. No feedback on interview after 3 1/2 weeks
    6. Sent 3 emails to recruiting team requesting interview feedback- no response
    7. In-house recruiter finally called me. I Received good interview feedback and info that the job I applied to was on hold.
    I think the in-house lead recruiter could use some "candidate relationship training".

Social Media Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at [24]7 (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. All the standard questions; Previous Employment, How do you feel you can help the company, What are your career goals, etc. It was one on one with the Hiring Manager so that was good. Some places try to "intimidate" you by putting you in front of 3 or more people and rapid firing questions at you. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get their foot into the world of social media.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your use of grammar?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to really negotiate, it is what it is. Go in with a positive attitude and be truthful to yourself.